Release Notes for IDS GigE Vision Firmware 2.1
These release notes describe the changes of the GigE Vision Firmware 2.1 which modifies some features of the cameras.
- GV-504x color / mono
- GV-520x color / mono
- GV-524x color / mono / NIR
- GV-525x color / mono
- GV-526x color / mono
- GV-527x color / mono
- GV-528x color / mono
- GV-529x color / mono
- GV-548x - / mono
- GV-558x color / -
- GV-586x color / mono
- GV-588x color / mono
- GV-589x color / mono
New and changed functions ⇑
- Chunks can also be used in freerun mode (no ExposureStart trigger required)
- Changed settings of ColorCorrectionMode: "Auto" and "Off".
"Auto" enables color correction automatically, if a matching PixelFormat is selected.
- New node for displaying the current status of the color correction: ColorCorrectionStatus
Bug fixes ⇑
- The problem was fixed that the first image of GV-588x may vary in brightness with very low frame rates.
Known issues ⇑
- The models GV-589x/GV-588x/GV-586x have a time delay between trigger and flash. If a 5 Hz trigger signal is applied to Line0, Line1 goes to "high" with a time delay.
- The frame rate of a GV-548x cannot be changed during image acquisition. To change the frame rate, you must stop image acquisition first.
- The first image of GV-586x is too dark in case of overexposure.
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, November 2019